Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Journal of Endoluminal Endourology, like other Open Access journals, charges Article Processing Charges (APC) to individual authors and institutions to offset expenses usually covered by the subscriptions and advertisements of subscription-based journals. APCs are per article and billed upon acceptance of an article, after it has successfully passed the peer review process. There are no additional charges based on color, length, figures, or other elements. Letters to the Editor and small commentaries (up to 250 words), and select invited articles are not charged an APC. Please note that starting January 1, 2019 article processing charge will be US $199.
An author’s ability to pay APCs is not a consideration in the decision of whether to publish. Authors living in one of the United Nations' list of Least Developed Countries may request a fee waiver. For a complete list of countries, please visit www.un.org/development/desa/dpad/least-developed-country-category/ldcs-at-a-glance.html.
Authors living in countries not considered "least developed" who do not have the ability to pay the APC's may be eligible for a reduced rate. Please contact the publisher directly at email@example.com.
- Please note that a disclosure statement should be included regarding any funding or potential conflicts of interest.
Copyright of articles published in all DPG titles is retained by the author(s). The author(s) grants DPG the rights to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. The author grants DPG exclusive commercial rights to the article. The author grants any party the rights to use the article freely for non-commercial purposes provided that the original work is properly cited.